designboom editorial internships available in MILAN, LONDON and internationally!
Jan 30, 2021
are you knowledgeable about architecture, design, art, and technology? passionate about writing, communication, and digital media? want to make a meaningful contribution to contemporary culture? designboom is seeking two editorial interns to join us in MILAN and LONDON. we’re currently accepting applications for:
• an editorial internship, with a focus on ARCHITECTURE / DESIGN in MILAN.
• an editorial internship, with a focus on BRANDED CONTENT in LONDON.
a team of professional designers and architects ourselves, we work on a daily basis with creatives from around the world. by publishing the latest news and key issues in the fields of architecture, design, technology and art, our mission over the past 20+ years has remained the same: unearthing the best projects and curating a selection of the most interesting aspects of contemporary culture. today, designboom is a comprehensive source with over 45,000 articles worth of useful information and insightful interviews, studio visits, documentation of new products, reviews of exhibitions and books, and historical surveys.
we’re seeking creative and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in developing his/her knowledge through research, writing, and editing articles for designboom. the young candidate will contribute to the day-to-day production of designboom’s editorial content, work closely with designboom’s founders on publishing a range of news and projects, and engage with creatives and project authors directly. as an active member of our team, you will have the opportunity to travel and represent designboom at a variety of exhibitions and events.
as part of the designboom internship, you will be given responsibilities that are essential to the management and continued success of our publication. during your time with us you will learn a lot, and quickly become experienced in a variety of creative topics.
for an editorial internship with a focus on ARCHITECTURE / DESIGN in MILAN, we’re looking for someone who is:
• interested in ALL creative fields: architecture, design, technology and art • passionate about contemporary culture • has a strong knowledge of photoshop, image and video editing • interested in social media strategies • enjoys writing and digital media • has the initiative to perform under deadline pressure • highly organized and efficient • a fluent english speaker, native english preferred • available to work in MILAN preferred, with the possibility of remote working internationally
for an editorial internship with a focus on BRANDED CONTENT in LONDON, we’re looking for someone who is:
• interested in ALL creative fields: architecture, design, technology and art • passionate about contemporary culture • has a strong knowledge of photoshop, image and video editing • interested in social media strategies • enjoys writing and digital media • has the initiative to perform under deadline pressure • highly organized and efficient • a native english speaker • a keen eye for advertising opportunities • available to work in LONDON
preferred start: the internships begin ASAP and have durations of 6 months, but we don’t want your experience to end there. editorial job opportunities can open up following a successful collaboration. due to the ongoing pandemic, you will be required to work from home and report directly to designboom’s editors in either milan or london (depending on the internship position). when normality returns, you should be available to come into the offices for team meetings. however, we will also consider a fully remote internship. we’re looking for a part- or full-time commitment (at least 4 hours a day), where flexibility is entrusted and working hours agreed to fit individuals. you will receive a monthly stipend.
HOW TO APPLY:
applications should be submitted via email to: email@example.com with the subject line: designboom internship MILAN 2021 or designboom internship LONDON 2021
to be considered, please include the following in your email:
• a brief statement of interest • your resumé (CV) • links to examples of your writing • links to examples of your social media outlets • a portrait picture
due to the amount of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.